This process is applied to concentrate finally the concentrated waste liquid in the previous step through an evaporation and concentration system.
In other words, it is a concentrated liquid treatment process that further concentrates the concentrated waste liquid in the previous process to remove moisture in the waste liquid and solidifies and separates the remaining residue.
Features of concentrate
Review of treatment method
Crystallization + Drying
Application of treatment method
- waste liquid mixed with organic and inorganic substances
- Waste liquid with a high solidification rate when evaporating water
- Waste liquid with high salt concentration
- Waste liquid with relatively low solubility of dissolved salt
Crystallization + Drying system
- Waste liquid with low concentration of salt and organic matter
- Waste liquid with relatively low specific gravity of organic matter
- Waste liquid with high concentration of organic matter (high calorific value)
- Waste liquid with high viscosity and solidification