After storing the circulating fluid in a circulation tank in which multiple ejectors are installed, a circulating pump is driven to spray the circulating fluid to each ejector nozzle. At this time, a strong vacuum is formed in the suction portion of the ejector to generate a strong vacuum by sucking the non-condensable gas.
Features of ejector vacuum pump
- Vacuum formation is quick due to the strong suction power of the ejector.
- There are few malfunctions because there is no driving part for vacuum formation.
- There is little wastewater generation due to stigma of seal water.
- It has the function of absorbing gaseous pollutants.
- A single ejector vacuum pump can simultaneously drive several devices that require vacuum formation